Monday, 4 January 2016

Let's Try Again

Last year was a rough one, for many reasons that I shall not dwell upon. It manifested itself in, amongst other ways, me not reading as much, as careful or as joyful as I am used to. Reading became a chore, and thus the blog became a chore; neglected, because other things mattered more. But then in December things began to clear up and I slowly started finding my way back to literature again.

Finally.

A calendar will never be the gatekeeper of my beginnings and endings so we simply - not ceremoniously - tipped our hat to twenty fifteen as we move forward on a journey already started...

Hopefully this will be the year we finally finish our challenges and allow ourselves to start new ones. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope 2016 is much better for you - Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd like to say it couldn't get any worse, but that would just be tempting fate :)

      Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete