Thursday, 6 February 2014

I Survived.

The blog name.

Probably because I didn’t so much stop reading as stop writing reviews. It’s just the way it goes sometimes. But now I’m back – for good, I hope – and will try to do something about the books of last year that I never reviewed.
If I still remember what they were about.

And also, as if things aren’t stressful enough with work and a new uni course (I’m the eternal student), I shall bring forth a new challenge (that I’ll get halfway through and then discard for another one):

Nobel Prize winners.
I have already started and will be reading at least one work of each author – in no particular order – and fill them up as I go along.

So yeah, I’ll welcome myself back and all that.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! Glad you're still here! Looking forward to your reviews of everything you've been reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been trying to remember the plots and feelings I had after reading the books, but most of it is just a blur. Unfortunately.

      Delete