Saturday, 1 December 2012

The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Volume 2 by HITRECORD, Joseph Gordon-Levitt & wirrow (5/5)

The back says: The universe is not made of atoms; it’s made of tiny stories.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt says:



I say: I fell instantly in love with Volume 1 earlier this year, and obviously had to get the second volume as well. This one is twice as big but just as deliciously full of perfection and wonder as the first one. It pretty much does what it says on the tin; tiny stories with accompanying pictures.

Or is it the other way around?

One of my favourites is something that I continually say, but hardly any of my friends seem to understand.

This is the saddest, most
depressing music i’ve ever heard.

It makes me so happy.
- p 52

There are 46 contributors which means an array of different styles and something for everyone.

I can’t wait for the next volume.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I had completely forgotten these were a thing! So thanks for reminding me :) *thinks about JGL and sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are a most perfect thing. I love them. And JGL too, of course. *echoes sigh*

      Delete