Monday, 17 December 2012

Are We There Yet?

I got back from a nice holiday in Germany earlier today and the plan was to tie up all the loose ends on the blog, but I fell asleep re-reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.

As you do.

[Aside: Damn that Mr Rochester.]

Having woken up and discovered a new site to waste spend endless hours, The Book Cover Archive site (work in progress) and blog, I now regret promising not to buy any new more books this year.

There's so much pretty...

So uhm, last lecture of the year on Wednesday and then I only have about a billion million trillion maybe seven books I have to read and analyse by 10 January. I may get the chance to finally finish Proust this year and conveniently forget maybe remember that I was to re-read all of Oscar Wilde's works this year.

Ho hum.

*off to see what everyone else has been up to*

No comments:

Post a Comment