Friday, 7 September 2012

I Won the Classic Bribe Challenge

I hardly ever win anything, so this is most awesome news. If you're a reader of this blog you already know that I love me some classics, and this was a great incentive for me to read more of them during the summer. I managed to read and review a total of 28 books (which means that I have miscalculated somewhere), and I think that is rather amazing,

if I do say so myself.

So, much thanks to Quirky Girls Read and I'll use my Amazon gift card to buy more classics.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's so awesome that you were able to read so many. I'm usually in a classics mood in autumn so I doubt I read a single one this summer. We'll see how it goes now that the weather is changing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. A lot of people turn to the classics in fall, is it because a lot of them deal with heavier themes? I might look into that... Either way, I'll be popping by to see what you read.

      Delete