Monday, 21 May 2012

My Latest Obsession

I am absolutely obsessed with the Underground New York Public Library blog.

It's basically just pictures of people reading books in the New York Underground/Subway, but there's something incredibly fascinating about matching the book to the person reading. I keep thinking "oh really" and writing down titles of books simply because the person reading looks interesting.

Or trying to guess where in the story they are in the books that I've read.

I know, I know... more reading, less staring at other people reading.

3 comments:

  1. This site looks so cool and I could easily spend hours browsing it. I love trying to peek at what people are reading anytime I see someone with a book. It reminds me of another site that would document the book someone was reading, then give a written description of the person (they didn't take pictures). But this site has tons of pictures so it's even more interesting! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I'm obsessed with it too. If I were a better photographer, I'd start one for my city :) I always get excited when someone is reading a book that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that I'm not the only one obsessing over this site. Unfortunately, it's turning into one of those love/hate things, because my TBR pile is just getting longer and longer. Oh, who am I kidding, I love it.

    ReplyDelete