Thursday, 15 September 2011

BTT: Replay


Have you ever finished a book and loved it so much you went right back and started re-reading it again?
(And obviously, if so, we want titles!)

Yes, my favourite book Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman.

Every time I get to the end I gasp, hold my breath as my heart stops beating for a few seconds, and try to convince myself that this is fiction and not real life. But my heart is so broken that I can’t do anything for a few minutes but stare at the cover.

Then I open it up and start reading all over again.
I have promised told myself not to read it again until December, and it’s gotten so that I’ve had to put the book in a drawer so that I won’t have to look at it and be tempted.
Yes, it’s that bad.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) That sounds like a great read! I'll be checking it in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certain books that I go back to for certain occasions. It really depends what mood I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never did this, I guess it depends on how the book gets to you.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday_15.html

    ReplyDelete