Thursday, 18 August 2011

BTT: Fluff

You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.
What book do you pick up?

I’m drawing a blank. I seriously haven’t the slightest idea, since I don’t particularly like fluff, but maybe a YA novel.
If push comes to shove…
The thing is, if I did have a long, hard, exhausting day, fluff is the last thing I’d turn to. I’d pick up my favourite book Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman, read select passages and dream myself away.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. When my day is long and hard I usually seek out comfort. At any rate, I did post some entertaining books that I have read. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do the same - read something familiar that I enjoy.
    Here is my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lean toward light romance when I am tired or in a reading slump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost any book would be useful to me on a long stressful day!

    Here’s My BTT Post - TRISH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read that one. Thanks for the book idea.

    House Millar - BTT

    Aine

    ReplyDelete