Thursday, 4 August 2011

BTT: Anticipation


What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?

Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?

The last book I was really excited about was Bright’s Passage by Josh Ritter. I love Josh and I think he first mentioned that he was writing a book about two years ago, so I had basically been waiting ever since. I refused to read the synopsis until I got the book as I didn’t want to see or hear anything about it that could have tampered with my excitement. I loved it, apart from a few things at the end.




The only book I can think of to say I’m excited about (though, not really – more like looking forward to) is The Death Cure by James Dashner; the last installment of his trilogy, which is out October 11th. I want to know what it all means and how it all ends, and more than anything I want to not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. These sound like good one's to get excited about.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these books before, but they sound interesting. Thanks for stopping by my BTT.

    ReplyDelete