Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Holiday

I'm off on holiday for 11 days to Malmö, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and back, so there'll be no posting during that time. I'm going to try not to blog any BTT from my phone because that would just be silly (even though I love reading what people think about reading).

So yeah, I'll be spending a total of about 13h on various trains on my own, and I'll hopefully be able to get my read on there (please, don't let there be any screaming kids - or adults, for that matter - around).

In sort of literary linkage I'm hoping to have enough time to go see Hamlet's castle and ask random strangers if they'd like to play Questions. Whomever of these poor tourists gets that reference will be kidnapped my new best friend.

Alrighty then, as soon as my phone (why so slow, Sony Ericsson) is fully loaded with my travel music (sounds like indie, electro, jazz, blues, and some folk) I'll be off.

Laters, taters.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! What books are you bringing to read on the train? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had four books with me and only had time to finish The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan, 1984 by Gege Orwell and started on Jude th Obscure by Thomas Hardy. I was going out of my mind wanting to read. It's a sickness, this is.

    ReplyDelete