Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Not Even: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Some months ago I decided to watch the Harry Potter films for some reason. I wasn’t expecting much, but as soon as I stopped being annoyed by plot holes and logic (sometime in the fourth film), I quite enjoyed them. A few weeks ago I watched part one of The Deathly Hallows films and wanted to know what happened, so I picked up the book at the library, thinking it was too long a wait till July (when I think it comes out).

Either way, I’ve had the book in my library pile since I brought it home, and haven’t even touched it. I really have no interest in reading it, and since my friend pretty much told me the ending, I won’t bother.

Maybe sometime in the future when I don’t have anything better to read, I may read all of them, but right now I would just resent it for keeping me from books I actually want to read.

*Not Even - meaning that I didn’t even try to read the book.

2 comments:

  1. So have you read any of the Harry Potter books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've only seen the films. They're really not what I tend to read, and I just wanted to find out how it ends. But since my friend already gave it away, I don't really care that much.

    Maybe in the future...

    ReplyDelete