Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked


I honestly have no idea, so I'm going to make it easy on myself and say Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (which I've already named before, but whatever).

I will have to reiterate my previous sentiments which is that the reason I like this book is because it's quite possibly the most ridiculous book I've ever read in my entire life.

Really.

It has to be.

I'm not even going to comment on SMeyer's writing, because that's just too easy and redundant. The thing about me when it comes to movies is that the worse they are, the more I like them. I can't explain it, but there's a certain point some movies reach when they are just so riddled with stupid you really just have to bless and love everyone involved. This has never happened when it comes to literature, where I just shun stupidity and bad writing like nothing else.

Until Breaking Dawn came along, of course.

But then again, I've never read anything this stupid, so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment