Monday, 28 March 2011

Day 20 – Favorite romance book

I don't think I read romance. Ever. Apart from my recent foray into fanfiction. I'm seriously racking my brain trying to find a title that classifies as romance, and failing. There was a summer when I was 11 and found nothing to read in the house but my sister's Harlequin novels, and I hated them all. Then I read some Danielle Steel and Barbara Taylor Bradford for reasons unbeknownst to me. I would read the books and then as soon as I was done, throw them away and read another one.

It's so odd that I have no relation to them at all now.

Just a feeling of meh.

So, to play it safe I'll answer Call Me by Your Name by André Aciman (which is my default answer for absolutely everything because it can never be wrong).

No comments:

Post a Comment