Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Day 15 – Favorite male character & Day 16 – Favorite female character

Real life is kicking my ass at the moment, and I haven't really had that much time to read over the past couple of days, but I thought I'd throw in a quick answer to yesterday's and today's challenge questions.

Favourite male character has always been (well, since I was 11) Macbeth, from the play of the same name by William Shakespeare, and I think I'm going to let him keep that spot. Runners up are probably Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (and I'll have to blame that on the hotness that art Colin Firth) and Elio from Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman (I knew I couldn't go an entire week without writing that).

Favourite female character is a bit harder, since I've never really thought about it too much. I'll say Anette from Alltid Den Där Anette! (Always that Anette!) and Kan Ingen Hjälpa Anette? (Can Nobody Help Anette?) by Peter Pohl, because I've read those books so many times it feels like she's a part of me. Also, so much of her is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment